« Back to results
Technical Systems Assistant
[Lincolnshire] Spalding£28,000 to £30,000paVacancy ID: 762143Technical Systems Assistant
One of the fastest growing businesses in the Food Production sector is currently looking to add to their Technical Team.
This role is primarily to support the Technical Quality function and ensure that all QMS (Quality Management Systems) are compliant with BRC legislation, you will therefore need to need to have experience of working within this function, both assisting and managing the preparation of a BRC audit.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for preventing any food safety incidents by putting adequate systems in place and maintaining the systems to drive continuous improvements and highlight problematic areas.
• Support onsite technical compliance ensuring conformity against BRC and legislation requirements.
• Ensure the operational process and production of finished goods is appropriately controlled, via HACCP, to ensure compliance with food safety and legal standards.
• Support technical governance is in place to deliver audit compliance with respect to internal, external, legal and customer requirements.
• Liaise with external service providers to ensure that all received goods are appropriately controlled, via HACCP, and comply with food safety and legal standards.
• Facilitate in conjunction with the Technical Manager and Support all site audits including BRC, EHO, TSO or supplier.
• Manage the internal auditing schedule and completion, allergen system controls and all QMS systems.
• Support in ensuring all site procedures are managed, reviewed and implemented with relevant departments.
• Support maintenance of a clear and controlled document control system to support the needs of the business.
As this is a critical area within the Technical function of the business you will need to have experience within this to be considered for the role.