« Back to results
[Lincolnshire] BourneNegotiableVacancy ID: 730924Hygiene Team Leader
A busy food manufacturing site in Lincolnshire is currently recruiting for a Hygiene Team Leader on the Night Shift on a 4 on 4 off pattern.
You will be leading a team of Hygiene operative so will be used to managing people to complete daily tasks to a set standard.
You will have responsibility for
• Be able to carry out all Hygiene duties as required
• Supervision of Hygiene Operatives within their area of control, responsible for allocation of tasks and management of breaks
• Strip down, clean and rebuild machinery and maintain hygiene equipment
• Proactively seek improvements to hygiene practises and procedures
• Randomly audit machinery/areas and complete verification checks on completion of cleaning
• Liaise with Managers to agree availability to hygiene lines and equipment
• Ensure all daily and periodical cleans are signed off
• Print and ensure paperwork is signed off to confirm cleaning is to the required standard
• Take swabs in accordance to schedule
• Control tool boxes
• Use high level equipment e.g. Scissor and Boom lifts
Ideally you will already have experience within a food environment.